When people think about the Netherlands or Holland as they often call it, they think about windmills, tulips, cheese and wooden shoes! We can tell you that this is all true! As a matter of fact, we will show you! It's time to buckle up and prepare for the ultimate ISN trip throughout Holland. We will be traveling by bus and we will visit Utrecht, Delft, Rotterdam, Kinderdijk, and Volendam!
Follow the ISN Discover Holland Weekend on Facebook for updates!
Saturday the 16th of February
- 07:30: Departure from Maastricht by bus. The bus is leaving from the Guesthosue.
- First stop of the trip is Kinderdijk, where we will get to see the world-famous windmills
- Around lunch time we will arrive in Delft, a city famous for its Delft Blue. After some information about the city, everybody has free time to explore Delft.
- Last stop of the Saturday is Rotterdam. We will have a city tour, a lovely dinner and an awesome night out here, as well as a bed to sleep in.
Sunday the 17th of February
- After a small breakfast at the hostel we will leave for Utrecht
- In Utrecht, we will have a city tour and free time to explore this beautiful city
- Last stop of the trip is Volendam, a typical Dutch fisher's village. Here, we will have our dinner before heading back to Maastricht.
- We expect to arrive back in Maastricht around 23:00
- ISN guides
- Information booklet
90€ with ESNcard
99€ without ESNcard
You can purchase a ticket Guesthouse office (Brouwersweg 100), or online:
Bought a ticket, but you're not able to join? Find someone who can fill your spot, but contact ISN Maastricht, so we can change the names of our reservations.