Join the board of ISN Maastricht in February, we are looking for a new treasurer!
Are you looking for a way to spice up your student life? Are you a structured person and good with money? Did you answer yes to these questions? Then ISN Maastricht is looking for you! Due to unforeseen circumstances we are looking for a new treasurer to join our board starting on the 1st of February.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, responsible and structured person to join the board as the treasurer. As the treasurer you will be responsible for all the finances of ISN Maastricht and make sure that money is well spent. You will create budgets and keep track of all transactions that are made. In addition, you will keep track of the cash flow in our office. The treasurer is responsible for keeping the board updated on financial matters and you will be supported by the Financial Committee. ISN Maastricht will give you the opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills. Furthermore, you will receive financial compensation.
You will match the ideal profile of the treasurer if:
- You are a structured and organised person.
- You are confident in handling money.
- You are confident in and know how to prepare sound financial documents (balance sheet, income statement, budget, etc).
- You are a strong team player.
We are especially looking for people who also fulfil the following requirements:
- You can officially start on the 1st of February with a brief transition period beforehand.
- You are available about 20 hours per week.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are looking for a way to improve your personal and professional skills, boost your CV and have fun at the same time!
Friday, 15th of January 2016, 18:00